Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Dungeon Saga. The Dwarf King's Quest. Adventure A

Got time yesterday to play the first adventure from the Quest book with my 2 sons today. This is effectively an adventure to learn the moving and fighting rules. It uses the Dwarf Rordin (Played by my 5 year old) and the human Barbarian Orlaf (played by my 3 year old) Their task is simple get through the small passage way and break open a door leading further into the dungeon. The evil overlord (played by yours truly) was ready to dispatch undead warriors to stop them.

Orlaf the Barbarians Hero Card 

Rordin Hero Card

The Dungeon tonight (Next time we play I'm ditching the plastic table protector!!) 

Obviously with the boys being so young I made some allowances so they enjoyed the game.
It played really well the fighting system is really simple and quick. My sons characters  smashed through several skeleton warriors but as the evil overlord  I kept raising  more. The Dwarf took a hit from a skeleton warrior but carried on. The Barbarian got distracted by smashing skeletons. He took a nasty hit but used his feat called whirlwind and smashed skeletons all around him 

Our heroes face off against the undead. 

Back to back fighting. The pinkish looking counter is a pile of bones ready to be reanimated mwha ha ha ha
In the end the Dwarf smashed the door open and the heroes proceeded on!

It was a really fun game and my kids enjoyed it. They can't wait for the next installment  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dude!! Next generation of gamers well underway hahaha

    ReplyDelete