Anything specific you after?

Friday 1 February 2019

Some Painting Progress

Managed to get some more painting done over the last few days. Finally finished my zombies! And got a couple of other models finished as well.

My zombie horde 

friend lent me the Games Workshop blood technical paint (I forget the name). It seems to have worked ok. 

I've left the bases grey at the moment as I'm going to use them in multiple game systems so haven't settled on a base theme.


Next up was a space marine scout sniper. I really just like this model, I decided he would make a good Rift Grenadier sniper for Konflikt 47.




I gave him what hopefully looks like a camo cape to help cover his uniform.  His sniper rifle looks very beefy  (being a 40k weapon ) but I think it can pass as a souped up sniper rifle in the Konflikt 47 world.

Last of all  is a model I've been watching and wanting for awhile.  It is from WestWind Productions Secrets of the Third Reich range. It's a British cyborg type soldier.  I thought he would work in konflikt 47 quite well. Now our narrative campaign is on going an old character thought lost will be coming back with vengeance.




I think this is one of my best painted models yet. It's not the most complicated model I appreciate.

Have good one folks!

2 comments: