Anything specific you after?

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Home Brew Konflikt 47 British Character

After I found a weird war miniature from WestWind Productions, I always wanted to incorporate it onto our K47 Narrative campaign.  I asked around on the konflikt 47 Facebook group and using their suggestions I based the character around the American paragon trooper Slammer Samuel's . I changed the skills slightly to reflect my vision of what the model will be.

The character is Lt Jenkins (mentioned here). He met his end battling a unit of Shreckwulfen. This was just the twist I needed to give me a character to bring back. I wrote a brief short story (First part Here) over 2 blog posts to start to introduce Lt Jenkins back


Lt Jenkins 



Lt Jenkins 120pts

1st Lt
Tough
Tough Fighter
Strong
Keep Calm and Carry On (any British units within 12" negate the effect of one pin marker )
Weapon - Assault rifle
May also be accompanied by up to 2 Veteran men at +13pts each


I think this works nicely, he's tough but still killable so not an abuse of the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment