Anything specific you after?

Friday 4 January 2019

Welcome 2019!

Welcome to 2019 happy New year guys! I've seen a lot of new years resolution type posts recently. I'm rubbish at sticking to any kind of resolution so not gonna say what models I will collect and paint etc but there are a few things I would like to do.

1. Play more games.  I don't play nearly enough games so I'm gonna actively try and play more even if some are solo games.

2. Attempt to play more D&D. This may prove difficult but I will give it a really good go. 

3. Organise the geek shelves. Seems like I need to do this a lot. It's my own fault as I put stuff back in wrong places and just add new stuff on top. I do have a miniatures
Case on route that holds 180 minis. Hopefully this will mean i can clear any general infantry (I have 40 odd British soldiers all roughly the same model in different poses) as they don't need to be ok display all the
time. This will make the shelves less cluttered and help me out in my quest to be more organised.

4. Stop rush painting miniatures. I need to get out of this habit of trying to finish a miniature on one sitting.  Sometimes it can be done but others I need to learn to wait and carry on another night.

5. Buy more paint colours. This seems obvious but I am still using the basic colours from the Army Painter starter set with a few additions.  So I am gonna aim to buy a pot a month or maybe 2. (Paints I can afford, sadly I can't buy models every month).


No comments:

Post a Comment