Anything specific you after?

Saturday 5 January 2019

Tanks Modern Age. Chieftain Stillbrew Tank

For those of you who follow my Facebook page ( Go an give it a like here ) you'll already know I have puchased another Chieftain tank to expand my British force for Tanks Modern Age. The kits are really simple to put together although I would like the instructions to be a bit bigger. This time round I chose the Stillbrew version of the Chieftain. This upgraded the armour of the Chieftain tank. In terms of the model it means the turret is slightly different.

Completed model
I'll hopefully get this painted soon.
Have a good one guys!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice model - I'm thinking of getting into Cold War armor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks Modern Warfare is a great way too get into cold war armour. Its not the most in depth tactical game but a great fun gane to play. Also cheap you can get the starter set for around £20 ish.

    ReplyDelete