Anything specific you after?

Thursday 29 November 2018

Tanks the Modern Age continues..... .



Get everyone!  I did painting!!! I've painted the tanks for this game already ( being 15mm helped less surface area). I found some pictures of Team Yankee miniatures. I don't think I've done to bad a job .

Image of a Team Yankee M1 Abrahams miniature online
My M1 Abrahams
I think I did a good job on the camo.  I've never painted camouflage on a vehicle before so that was a new experience.

Next up was the Chieftain tank.

Internet Picture
My Chieftain
These 2 are slightly different models that's why the turrets looks different. The camouflage on this tank was a bit easier in pattern than the M1. Once again I'm happy with my effort.

Last of all the 2 T-64s

Internet T-64
My T-64s
This T-64 had no camo so I tried to match the green as close as I could. I think I got it close.

Now I'm all ready to play!

4 comments: