Anything specific you after?

Thursday 16 August 2018

Boss Miniatures and Gaming in Weymouth.

On me holidays down Dorset and we popped into Weymouth for the carnival. So as a fan of Rift Tech Radio I knew that one of the presenters had started up his own store in Weymouth so it would be rude not to have a look around. Found the store no problem just off the main sea front. Great little shop with a great variety of stock from GW to D&D. Plenty of bolt action and Konflict 47 on the shelves as well. Met Scott the owner who was really friendly and we had a brief chat while I kept an eye on my 3 year old (who was loudly pronouncing some ogres as the bad guys!!) Funds were tight (if you are a regular to this blog you will know that's always the case) but I try and buy something in gaming shops I visit, really wanted the new konflict 47 book Defiance but bit to much for me this time round. So I settled on a Soviet Command blister.


A Soviet Command blister I hear you thinking?  But you have a British force...........
Very true indeed how ever on my Facebook page (quick plug here !) I did a post about how I was lacking in motivation to paint the rest of my zombies and a very kind Paul Shipman offered to send me some different minis to paint. He is sending me some Russians as something completely different to paint. This made me think hmmm maybe I could have a k47 force of
Russians so I can paint horrors too. My friend is letting me use some old Russian dust miniatures as well.  So I can make an engineer squad, a different take on heavy infantry and well gonna have to invent a new light walker to from the Dust mech .


Engineer squad maybe
Different designed Heavy infantry
New light walker (gonna use same stats as Guardian Light walker

Ignore the medic that was used for scale in each picture. 

Fear not I will get the zombies painted once I've restarted my mojo.


3 comments:

  1. My poor Medic legging it from all those tough Russians in every photo!! (Not that he has ever proven useful in a game, but still, poor medic!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha knowing our games at some point he will do something heroic

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha knowing our games at some point he will do something heroic

      Delete