Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Even more Survivors!

Got another four survivors done last night. 


Bow wielding warrior

I think this model is my favourite female survivor. She's just got a bow perfect for silent zombie killing! I love the posing looks like when the apoclyspe happened she was on a night out.


Twin SMGs always fun

This female is a firm believer in spay and pray. Bringing zombies down in a hail bullets. 


She's Got her new favourite toy

This little girl is rocking a pink dress and sparkly wellies for the apocalypse. Well I wanted sparkly wellies but no idea how to do that so I mixed red with my mettalic paint and that looks ok .
She's packing a magnum for staying safe. 


The practical survivor.

This model strikes me as a mom and seems practical.  Sensible shoes and clothes.  Knife and pistol light to carry but deadly against zombies.

That's another junk done. I'm down to my last 4 survivors before the zombies are next


1 comment: