Anything specific you after?

Saturday 16 June 2018

Project Z Zombies

After assembling both sets of survivors I had a box of zombies to make up. 
You get a selection of female and male zombies. After my efforts with the male and female survivors I was concerned about putting these together. It was then pointed  out to me by  brummieswargaming blog that I should give poly cement a try. I got a tube of of poly cement and I'm 2 nights all zombies made!!


Female zombies

Above are the female zombies my personal favourite is the Baywatch style zombie (first row on far left) also  the half zombie dragging herself along which is pretty horrible 😲.


Male zombies

Above are the male zombies. The zombie pulling the IV line is my favourite.
Using poly cement made these so much easy . The kits go together really nice but you are limited to pretty much the poses on the back of the box but they are really nice still. 
Thanks to the great weather managed to get all these and.the survivors primed ready for painting.


Now to finish these night shifts so I can get painting. Have a great day folks


4 comments: