Anything specific you after?

Saturday 30 June 2018

Games Night Part 2 Gaslands

Second game of the night was Gaslands! We built a more countryside looking track (stone walls we classed as crash barriers) with shipping containers as the gates. Straight up death race was on the cards, I had a pick up truck (ram, HMG and a nitro booster) and 2 buggies (one with a HMG the other a Caltrop dropper). My opponent had two vans one with a ram the other with rockets.


Racers at thr start

I got pole position and started the race with my buggy!


Packed start lots of tight manoeuvring!

My HMG buggy puts his foot down and heads through the first gate.


Going through the gears the buggy recklessly floors it

Closely followed by my opponents smash van and the other racers


All vehicles aim for the gate

My other buggy was pushed out wide and had to swerve (or veer can't remeber which template I used) to avoid hitting the gate!


Quite proud of my template choice and placement

My pick up truck was at the back stuck behind my opponents rocket van so there was only one option!


Ram attack!!

I T boned the van causing a good few points of damage.  Meanwhile my lead buggy was struggling to manoeuvre as it was going to fast. It crashed into the crash barriers


Over cooked the corner and smash!

But my buggy obvously had licknon his side. The impact caused one point of damage which I evaded! My other buggy not so lucky filled Terribly with skid dice and slid into a bunch of trees! !


Oops!!!

The buggy took a hell of a bang from this crash . My pick up was still stuck behind the rocket van a blast from its HMG  knocked off a few more hull points. Then another ram


Another smash

The rocket van not being able to get a shot off with its rockets used handguns on the buggy that had crashed into the trees.  The hail of pistol fire killed the driver and the buggy wrecked  (though again we forgot the wreck rules D'oh)


Boom!!!

In revenge my pick up truck rammed the van again


Smash again!

This time the van was spun around!


To many hazards so it's spun!

The ram van fell foul of the once you pick a template you have to use when my opponent picked the hairpin!  Soon he was smashing through the walls and into a shipping container


Oh crap!

My HMG buggy sorts it self out and the run to finish is reasonably achieved and he takes the win!


Winning photo
Love the absolute carnage!

Great game again! Now I have to look at simpler rules as my son's want to play as well!!


2 comments: