Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Oops been a long time.

Sorry guys!! Not a lot has happened in the last month. Had my birthday end of September and got a Konflict 47  allied light walker.  I've gone for the flame thrower version (jackal and guardian I can't remember which one is which ).


Also got a mini Lego tie fighter ☺.
Eager to get some models built as it's been so long I quickly assembled the walker


I had seen in the konflict 47 Facebook group someone had armed their walker with an anchor. I liked this idea so I
embracing the wierd war ethos I gave mine a flail ☺ (thank you bits box)


A blast of black undercoat and away we go!!
I planned on keeping it standard allies type green and a simple paint scheme. Wanted to add something a bit extra to the base.


Really quite chuffed with this ☺. Given mybterrible.Painting sskills not to bad? What you think guys?
Well that's all for now. Have a good in and stay safe


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday and got some hobby related bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dude. Main bulk was vouchers towards New call of duty game. I suspect I may have another walker from a friend but we shall have to see

    ReplyDelete