Anything specific you after?

Sunday 21 August 2016

It's oh so quiet

Not a lot has happened as I've been away on hols with the family and boys brigade and girls brigade me and the wife help out with. Had a fun but tiring week in Devon near Haytor Rock.
Got home to find


Waiting for me. Well technically I'd bought slave one the Friday before my holiday.
I have had a dystopian legions force for a while but never played and reading through the rules I got with the starter set I found new rules had been realised 😢free pdf though so not all bad but you know how I like a rulebook!! The pirate miniature for future pirate games want to try and base him on a ship's deck well so it looks like it so we will see how that goes. I'll put up a post about slave one soon.
Still waiting on some rubble bases which I think have been lost in the post first time this has happened to me when buying something over eBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment