Anything specific you after?

Monday 15 February 2016

Kickstarter Molds

Had a spare few minutes tonight so thought I would try out the molds I have received. Mixing the milliput I then used a touch of vegetable oil (what was in the kitchen) to prevent milliput sticking to the mold.


After waiting a while I carefully eased out the still soft milliput. Admittedly I should have waited a little longer I believe but I just wanted to see how they would look.
They came out fairly easy and look really good I think.


I think a bit less oil next time but I think they have came out quite well.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good dude. Perhaps let it cure fully next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good dude. Perhaps let it cure fully next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep indeed! Last night was just to see how it would go. Might try tonight again and leave them in the mold to cure properly

    ReplyDelete